What you'll get: 1oz. bag of our White Chili Blend with a beginner-friendly recipe attached.
White Chili Blend: Black Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Sea Salt, Cayenne 40, Garlic, Onion, Celery Seed, Paprika, Parsley, Rosemary.
- 2 Rounded TBSP White Chili Blend
- 1 LB Chicken, Cubed
- 1 Can Great White Northern or Black Beans
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Can Tomatoes, Petite
- 1 Brick Cream Cheese, Soften & Cubed
- 1 Can Chicken Broth or Stock
- Toppings: Shredded Co-Jack Cheese, Sour Cream
- Optional: Chili Peppers
Turn crock pot on low, in a single layer, add cream cheese cubes. Let it get a little melted. Add everything, except toppings, into the crock pot. Add water to fill. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Stirring occasionally. Top each bowl with cheese & sour cream.