What you'll get: 1oz. bag of our Bourbon Smoked Chili Blend with a beginner-friendly recipe attached.
Bourbon Smoked Chili Blend: Garlic, Ancho Chili, Sea Salt, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, Coriander, De Arbol Chili, Cumin, Cayenne 40, Basil, Celery Seed, Oregano, Cilantro.
- 2 Rounded TBSP Bourbon Smoked Chili Blend
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 1 Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 (6 oz) Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Can Tomatoes, Diced
- 6 Cups Tomato Juice or Water
- Toppings: Shredded Co-Jack Cheese, Sour Cream
In a skillet, brown beef, drain. Return to heat, add Bourbon Smoked Chili Blend, onion, peppers, tomato paste, tomatoes, & tomato juice/water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer. Cover and let simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Top each bowl with cheese & sour cream.