White Chicken Chili
White Chili Blend: Black Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Sea Salt, Cayenne 40, Garlic, Onion, Celery Seed, Paprika, Parsley, Rosemary.
- 2 Rounded TBSP White Chili Blend
- 1 LB Chicken, Cubed
- 1 Can Great White Northern or Black Beans
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Can Tomatoes, Petite
- 1 Brick Cream Cheese, Soften & Cubed
- 1 Can Chicken Broth or Stock
- Toppings: Shredded Co-Jack Cheese, Sour Cream
Optional: Chili Peppers
Follow these steps:
- Turn crock pot on low, in a single layer, add cream cheese cubes.
- Let it get a little melted.
- Add everything, except toppings, into the crock pot.
- Add water to fill.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Top each bowl with cheese & sour cream.