Vadouvan Shepherd's Pie
Vadouvan Curry (French): Onion, Cumin, Garlic, Fenugreek, Cardamom, Brown Mustard Seed, Turmeric, Nutmeg,
Chili Flakes, Cloves.
- 2 TBSP Vadouvan Curry
- 1 LB Ground Lamb or Beef
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 4 Cups Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 TBSP Ketchup
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Follow these steps:
- Pre heat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, beat egg white until frothy.
- Toss with cheese & tater tots, set aside.
- In a skillet, brown lamb/beef, breaking up clumps.
- Stir in soup, Vadouvan Curry, milk, ketchup & worcestershire.
- Bring to a simmer until thick.
- Stir in veggies.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Top with tater tot mixture.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until tots are crisp.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.