Tuna Wonton Crisps
Greek Seasoning: Sea Salt, Garlic, Onion, Lemon Zest, Thyme, Oregano, Black Pepper, Basil, Marjoram.
- 2 TBSP Greek Seasoning
- 2 Pouches-Tuna Creations®
- 12 Small Square Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Cup Broccoli Coleslaw, Finely Chopped
- 2 TBSP Thinly Sliced Scallions
- 2 TBSP Thinly Diced Carrots
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray 2 baking sheets with spray.
- Lay wonton wrappers flat on the baking sheets, evenly spaced.
- Bake 5 minutes or until edges have browned.
- Remove from sheet, let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, flake tuna with fork in a bowl.
- Add chopped slaw & Greek Seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Evenly distribute tuna mix among wontons.
- Top with scallions & carrots.