Taco Chili Mac
Taco Seasoning: Ancho Chili, Sea Salt, Cumin, Black Pepper, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, New Mexico Chili, Oregano, Coriander, Cloves, Allspice.
- 1 TBSP Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz Elbow Macaroni, Cooked & Drained
- 1 LB Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Can Tomatoes, Diced
- ½ Cup Tomato Juice or Water
- 2 Cups Mexican Cheese Blend
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a skillet, brown beef, and drain.
- On medium heat, add tomato juice, Taco Seasoning, onion, pepper & tomatoes.
- Stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta & stir in 1 cup of cheese.
- Pour into a 11x7 baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes.