Suzanne's Tex-Cin Chili
Suzanne's Tex-Cin Chili Blend: Ancho Chili, Cumin, Garlic, Sea Salt, Oregano, Cloves, Allspice, Cayenne 40, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Worcestershire Powder, Bay Leaves.
- 2 Rounded TBSP Suzanne's Tex-Cin Chili Blend
- 4 LB Beef Chuck, Cubed
- 4 Slices Bacon, Chopped
- 1 Onion
- 1 (12 oz) Can Of Beer
- 4 Cups Water
- Optional: 1 Can of Beans, 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese
Follow these steps:
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, drain.
- Return to heat, add beef, Suzanne's Tex-Cin Chili Blend, onion, beer & water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 2-3 hours.