Saint Paddy's Day Dinner In A Crock Pot
Corned Beef Blend: Sea Salt, Yellow Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Bay Leaf, Allspice.
- 2 TBSP Corned Beef Blend
- 1 1/2 LB Small Potatoes
- 3 LB Beef Brisket
- 1 Bottle Dark Beer
- 1/4 Cup + 3 TBSP Apple cider Vinegar
- 24 oz. Shredded Red Cabbage
Follow these steps:
- Spray inside crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on the bottom of crock pot.
- Season both sides of brisket with Corned Beef Blend.
- Place brisket on top of potatoes.
- In a small bowl, stir beer & 1/4 cup vinegar, then pour over brisket.
- Cover & cook on HIGH 1 hour.
- Switch to LOW and cook for 4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, toss cabbage with remaining vinegar.
- Add cabbage to crock pot, pushing down on top of the brisket.
- Cover & cook on LOW for another 3-4 hours.