Red Velvet Roll Cake
Mole Seasoning: Paprika, Onion, Cocoa Powder, Coriander, Cinnamon, Ancho Chili, New Mexican Chili, Cloves.
- 2 TBSP Mole Seasoning
- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 Box White Chocolate Instant
- Pudding Mix
- 1 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 Cup Whipped Topping
- Confectioners Sugar
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a jelly pan with parchment paper.
- Sift confectioners sugar evenly over a clean kitchen towel, set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions adding Mole to the mix.
- Pour into prepared jelly pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Loosen edges of cake from pan & lay warm cake onto prepared towel. Carefully remove & discard parchment paper.
- Starting at the end, roll up cake in the towel. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix & cold milk, whisking well.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Unroll cake, remove towel.
- Spread filling over cake, reroll, ending seam side down.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap & refrigerate until ready.
- Before serving, sift a desired amount of confectioners sugar over top.