Parmageddon Fish Sticks
Parmageddon Blend: Sea Salt, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Parmesan Cheese Powder.
- 2 TBSP Parmageddon Blend
- 4 Halibut Filet's, Cut into Strips
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- Olive Oil
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, whisk flour & Parmageddon together.
- In another bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- In a 3rd bowl, add panko.
- Dredge fish through flour mix until evenly coated, shake off excess.
- Dip into egg, allow excess to drip off & then press fish into panko until evenly coated.
- Arrange fish on baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over fish.
- Cook until sticks are a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup mayo, 1/4 cup ketchup & 1 tsp malt vinegar powder together to use as a dipping sauce.