Kansas City Baked Fish
Kansas City Steak Seasoning: Sea Salt, Coriander, Garlic, Onion, Dill Seed, Chili Flakes, Paprika, Rosemary, White Pepper
- 2 TBSP Kansas City Steak Seasoning
- 4 White Fish Filet's
- Olive Oil
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Use an oven safe skillet, pour enough oil in the bottom to cover surface of skillet.
- Place skillet on stove top, set to medium high heat.
- Wash fish, pat dry with paper towel.
- Lightly sprinkle non-skin side of each filet with Kansas City Steak Seasoning.
- Carefully place in skillet. Fish will splatter, so have a screen ready.
- Watch closely, they cook quickly.
- When fish become opaque, remove from stove and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until completely cooked.