In A Hurry Curry
Madras Curry Blend: Yellow Peas, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Indian Chili, Nigella, Black Pepper.
- 2 TBSP Madras Curry Blend
- 2 TBSP Canola Oil
- 2 Large Onions, Sliced
- 1 Can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 LBS Shrimp or Chicken, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Can Tomatoes, Dice
- 1 Bag Of Rice
Follow these steps:
- Place oil in a large skillet, on medium-high heat.
- Add onions. Cook stirring occasionally, until they are soft and tender.
- Stir in Madras Curry Blend.
- Mix well.
- Add coconut milk, stir.
- Add shrimp or chicken. Continue to cook till done. Keep in mind, shrimp cooks faster than chicken.
- Add tomatoes, stir until well mixed.
- Bring to a broil, reduce to a simmer.
- Prepare rice according to package.
- Serve shrimp, veggie mix over rice.