Harissa Beef Stew
Harissa Blend: Pasilla Chili, Ancho Chili, Caraway Seeds, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Garlic.
- 2 TBSP Harissa Blend
- 1/2 LB Cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 2 TBSP Flour
- 1 TBSP Oil
- 4 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Cup Potatoes, Cubed
Follow these steps:
- Combine Harissa & flour in a zip lock baggie, shake well.
- Add beef, shake to coat meat.
- In a large skillet, medium heat, add oil and beef. Brown on all sides.
- Pour in tomato juice & beef broth, stir to combine.
- Stir in veggies.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer & cover.
- Let simmer for an hour or until potatoes are soft & meat is fully cooked.