Garlic Goodness Baked Pasta
Garlic Goodness Blend: Garlic, Sea Salt, Onion, Black Pepper, Parsley.
- 2 TBSP Garlic Goodness
- 1 LB Your Favorite Pasta
- 2-3 Cups Chopped Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 oz. Pesto
Follow these steps:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- While the water is boiling, chop up the tomatoes. If using baby tomatoes just cut in half.
- Add the pasta to the water and cook according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the cooked noodles with the chopped tomatoes, pesto, Garlic Goodness, and enough water to make it a little saucy.
- Transfer to baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover loosely with well-oiled aluminum foil and bake for 10-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.