Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend: Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, Cloves.
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1-14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 6 Cups Milk
- 1-12 oz Package White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- Whipped Cream and or Marshmallows
Follow these steps:
- Add condensed milk, heavy cream, milk, puree & Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend.
- Whisk until everything is combined & smooth.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Stir until combined.
- Heat on LOW for 3 hours or HIGH for 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Pour desired amount in a mug.
- Top with whipped cream or marshmallows.