Classic Fried Rice
Far East Blend: Sesame Seeds, Garlic, Chili Flakes, Ginger.
- 2 TBSP Far East Blend
- 6 Strips Of Bacon, Cut Into Pieces
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 8 Green Onions, Sliced
- 4 Cups Cold, Cooked Rice
- 3 TBSP Soy Sauce
Follow these steps:
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, until crisp.
- Move bacon to the side of the pan, add egg and scramble.
- Move egg over, add onions, sauté for about a minute.
- Stir in rice, Far East Blend, and soy sauce.
- Add bacon and egg, tossing until mixed well and heated through.