Chili Lime Fish Tacos
Chipotle Lime Rub: Sea Salt, Chipotle Chili, Lime Juice Powader, Cumin, Garlic, Onion, Coriander.
- 2 TBSP Chipotle Chili Lime Rub
- 1 LB Cod Fillets, Cubed
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Beer (Your Favorite)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- Oil For Frying
- 1 Package Taco Shells or Tortillas
- 1 Onion, Diced
- Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
- Lettuce, Shredded
- Sour Cream
In this recipe, we'll be making a beer batter for frying and a white sauce to top your tacos with.
Follow these steps:
To make the beer batter:
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder & Chipotle Chili Lime Rub.
- Stir in egg & beer.
- Stir quickly, lumps are ok.
To make white sauce:
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt & mayo.
- Stir in lime juice, then onions.
To fry fish:
- Heat oil in skillet on high heat.
- Dust fish pieces with flour mixture.
- Dip into beer batter
- Fry until crisp, golden brown.