Chicken Fajita Puffs
Fajita Seasoning: Sea Salt, Onion, Garlic, Lime Juice Powder, Ancho Chili, Black Pepper, Oregano.
- 2 TBSP Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Pkg Jumbo Crescent Rolls
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken, Shredded
- 1 Cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Salsa
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place cream cheese & ½ cup shredded cheese in a bowl & microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Add Fajita Seasoning, salsa & chicken to cheese mix. Stir until well combined.
- Unroll rolls onto prepared sheet.
- Scoop 1 TBSP of chicken mixture onto the center of the dough.
- Pull outer corners of the roll over chicken mixture, then pull the long end over to completely enclose filling.
- Sprinkle tops with shredded cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.