Bourbon Smoked Sugar Sweet Potatoes
Bourbon Smoked Sugar: Cold Smoked Turbinado Sugar.
- 1 TBSP Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 2 Large or 3 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash & scrub sweet potatoes thoroughly, do not peel, & dry with a paper towel.
- Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 long strips. Chop into small cubes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread potatoes out, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Bourbon Smoked Sugar.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip and bake 15-20 minutes more, or until crispy.