Bourbon Maple Sweet Potatoes
Bourbon Maple Rub: Maple Syrup Powder, Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt.
- 2 TBSP Bourbon Maple Rub
- 2 Large or 3 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash & scrub sweet potatoes thoroughly. Do not peel.
- Dry with a paper towel.
- Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 long strips.
- Chop into small cubes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread potatoes out, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Bourbon Maple Rub.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip and bake 15-20 minutes more, or until crispy.