Bourbon Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Butter Up Your Batter Sugar Blend: Sugar, Maple Syrup Powder, Butter Buds, Cinnamon.
- 2 TBSP Butter Up Your Batter Sugar Blend
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Bourbon
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/3 Cups Flour
- 3 Strips Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- Maple Glaze:
1 1/2 Cups Confectioners' Sugar
5 TBSP Maple Syrup
3/4 Tsp Lemon Juice
Follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray or line muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, Butter Up Your Batter Sugar Blend & sugar until light & fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one, until mixture is smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, bourbon & vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour in thirds, alternately with milk mixture.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin/cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- While you're baking your cupcakes, make maple glaze.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, syrup & lemon juice, whisk until smooth.
- Spread glaze over cooled cupcakes and top with crumbled bacon.