Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Ranch Dust: Buttermilk Powder, Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Chives, Celery, Dill Weed, Paprika.
- 2 TBSP Ranch Dust
- 1 (12 oz) Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked & Diced
- 2 Green Onions, Diced
- 1 Cup Italian Blend Cheese, Shredded
Follow these steps:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add pasta, cook until al dente.
- Drain water then rinse pasta with cold water to cool. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, Ranch Dust & milk.
- Add pasta, bacon, onions & cheese.
- Gently toss to combine everything.
- Cover & chill for at least 2 hours before serving.