Baby Colonel's Chili
Baby Colonel's Chili Blend: Garlic, Ancho Chili, Sea Salt, Paprika, Coriander, De Arbol Chili, Cumin, Cayenne 90, Basil, Celery, Oregano, Cilantro.
- 2 Rounded TBSP Baby Colonel's Chili Blend
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, Dice
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 (6 oz) Can Tomato Paste
- 6 Cups Stock or Water
- Optional: Add 1 Can Of Tomatoes, 1 Can Beans, Shredded Cheese
Follow these steps:
- In a skillet, brown beef, drain.
- Return to heat, add Baby Colonel's Chili Blend, onion, garlic, tomato paste and stock/water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Let simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.